Thursday, March 21, 2013

Welcome. Back.


After those messages, I'm back.

Jack Benny here... I figured for my 39th Birthday I would reward myself with a blog.  So, following an intense month on the phone with PC Club tech support, here I am.

Many of you are probably saying, "but Jack, I thought you passed away in 1974."  And my response to that is, "I can't hear you!  This is a computer."

In the past few decades, though, I've had much time to reflect on pop culture... David Letterman, "Saturday Night Live," The Beatles v. The Stones, Heather Graham, Don Rickles, The Cubs (seriously?!), Motown v. Stax, record collecting, Heather Graham, muscle cars, "Curb Your Enthusiasm," "The Larry Sanders Show," "The Rockford Files" and Heather Graham.

So those are some of the things I'll be writing about.  Except for Heather Graham; my attorney says the letters I wrote to her are being held as evidence.  I hate lawyers.

No comments:

Post a Comment